Join our team
Head of SEO
You will lead the SEO strategy for our fast-growing company and be responsible for building out this key channel for all three sides of our business (consumers, advertising agency, financial institutions).
What We Look For:
- Lead SEO strategy and ensure effective implementation. Grow organic traffic and conversions for web and app.
- Prioritize projects based on effort-to-impact ratio.
- Partner with Product/Engineering to implement SEO opportunities. Ensure SEO is a core part of every new product undertaken by LeverLoan.
- Research relevant keywords and prioritize which ones to pursue. Partner with SEM on keyword research to maximize search ROI.
- Ensure site is architected in a way that maximizes SEO performance (i.e. internal linking, link building, crawlability/indexing, meta tags).
- Monitor and track all areas of SEO performance (rank checking, technical tools, analytics).
- Partner with content creators to align SEO and content strategy.
- Evangelize SEO across the company.
- You have 4+ years of SEO experience in ecommerce and have demonstrated success in implementing innovative and successful SEO changes.
- Have global SEO experience
- You should have strong knowledge of technical, usability and content-related aspects of a website and how this impacts natural search visibility, specifically:
- HTML, CSS, JS and how it impacts SEO
- On-page SEO elements
- Mobile SEO - mobile web and app SEO
- Titles, meta tags, page elements, semantic markup, robots.txt, canonical links, crosslinking, duplicate / unique content, sitemaps, doorway pages, 301 redirects, etc.
- Deep understanding of how the web and search engines work (you have a strong sense of what happens when someone presses enter in their browser from a technical perspective)
- Organic/natural search algorithm principles and latest market developments
- Experience working with various SEO tools
- Ideally, you have experience in a fast-growth, engineering-driven company, where you've worked collaboratively and effectively with a variety of different teams (including project managers, developers, designers, digital marketers) to create technical solutions/specifications and conduct quality assurance on all changes
- You are self-motivated and work best under directional support and not hand-holding
- You are a strong critical thinker and resourceful problem solver, coupled with taking a data-driven approach
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are passionate about the LeverLoan marketplace and deeply care about the member experience